I think it took slightly longer than planned. I apologize: I was intercepted by various unavoidable obligations. Regardless, there’s been a considerable progress in the process of creating parts 3 and a bit of 4. The script for this chapter is done, any more reworks would be excessive. Only the graphical side remains in progress.

In some of this comic’s panels I was faced with certain composition difficulties. In fact, when importing and arranging the images, I realized the comic needed more variety, and that’s why I there are spots, here and there, of grayscale shading. Personally, I find this to be an improvement.

Now, let’s get to work on that other script for publishing…